Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preggo Eggo!

This is ... I'm pretty sure ... our 2nd post of the year. :(  LOTS has been going on, but we have been loving life and staying busy. 

Since the last time I posted, we have had lots of change happening in our lives.  Steven has survived a season of coaching in Loving!  We spent lots of time apart aka he spent lots of time with the track kids and I spent lots of time with the cats and with the TV.  HA.  He worked his butt off and I have never been prouder to see his commitment to coaching 100%, even when the going got tough.  Thankfully, that's over and I get my hubbsy back! 

We have also been in the process of buying our first home, which has proved to be stressful and a rollercoaster ride.  We are still in underwriting for the 2485th time...hoping this time will be it.  Pray not only for our sanity, but also that we finally DO get the house we love - because we'll need the extra room for a BABY!!!!

That's right - we're preggers!  :) Our little blessing came a little earlier than expected, but we couldn't be more excited and faithful in God's timing.  We are due early November!  No gender yet, but we have our intuitions about what we're having; but really we just want a healthy baby Morgan in 7 months!  I finally have more energy than I did the first 8-10 weeks.  I really just wanted to take a nap about 80% of my day and wanted to scream at my students a LOT...but things are evening out (thank baby JESUS for 2nd trimester) and I'm feeling better.  I never really got much morning sickness (be jealous) and Steven has been the most amazing husband to me, and I know he'll be the best daddy a baby could ask for when our little bundle of joy arrives.  We have been to a couple doctor appointments, seen our little baby, and heard the heartbeat...which is the most amazing sound after an agonizing 6 weeks of waiting for our first appointment.  Can't wait to meet our new baby. :)

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Baby Size: 4 inches long, about 3 ounces
Total Weight Gain:3 lbs
Maternity Clothes? a couple pairs of stretch pants - God's gift to pregnant ladies
Stretch Marks? unfortunately yes
Sleep: terrible.  I cannot get past not being able to sleep on my stomach.
Best moment this week: hearing heartbeat for the 2nd time this doc appt
Miss Anything? sleeping on my stomach
Movement: a few flutters/bubbles that might have been movement?
Food Cravings: Strawberry Slushes from Sonic, and a few random junk food cravings here and there
Anything making you queasy or sick? first few weeks: BEEF. didn't like the smell or texture.  Couldn't have a burger for weeks.
Gender: idk
Labor Signs: Not even close
Belly button in or out? Still normal
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:probably more moody.  but I teach middle school, which adds to the moodiness.  but when I'm happy, I'm happy...and when I'm emotional...I'm a basket case of emotion
Looking forward to: finding out gender, feeling for sure movements, getting a bump and not just chubby. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment