Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time Flies...

Well, here we are in the middle of March and time is flying by! Both of us have completely taken over our classes (I'll probably start giving classes back after Spring Break, which I'm kinda sad about). We have started looking for job openings, signing up for job fairs, buying caps and gowns, graduation memorabilia...the light at the end of the tunnel is finally here! :) Be praying for our job hunt as it begins...job market is not so pretty for teachers right now.

We are still ridiculously busy, and completely ready to have our own classrooms! I think we talk about super great ideas for our future classes almost every day. :) Other than student teaching, we've had to deal with sicknesses galore, car problems - Bessie is aging quickly - and we have a new niece, Madilyn Elise! She was born almost 3 weeks ago and we get to visit/meet her over our Spring Break, which is really exciting!

Life is chaotic, but God is truly giving us the strength and energy to make it to the end of the semester. Keep praying for us. :)


‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment