Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hurry Up, Spring Break!

soooo...my mind is officially on Spring Break. Reading everyone from LCU and DC's posts about Spring Break is frankly a little depressing. I worked all day Monday and was really motivated and ready to finish out this week and move on to Spring Break as soon as possible. The school where we are doing our practicum is a year-round school so they have a 2 week Spring Break, starting this week. This leaves only classes at 10:30, which is great, and we get to sleep in! Weirdly I'm saying unfortunately...but unfortunately, our class yesterday was cancelled, and I wasn't working yesterday, which left a free day to do anything! We slept in, watched tv, had lunch, ran a couple errands, and went to the driving range! We basically got a premature Spring Break day...but that sadly means that I have lost all motivation for the rest of the week. I have two more classes and work Friday morning before we head out for a quick visit to both homes/golf courses. :) I am praying for motivation and for happiness as I go into the last couple days and classes before a MUCH needed break. I am so ready to to have zero assignments and much golf for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment