Wednesday, September 2, 2009

oh new mexico...

So it finally happened. I am officially a NM resident...not quite to sure to feel about that, but regardless of what my driver's license says, I will ALWAYS be a Texas girl! After a long, picky process I was finally able to get a NM license and not only that, but also get a VERY nice discount on tuition now that I am considered a resident. I never really realized how much process comes with getting and changing things like a SS card and driver's license! I have so many things that still have Cruz on them and with our TEP portfolio being due on Friday, our apartment/my car are pretty full of paperwork! Regardless of the craziness, I love the married life and wouldn't change a thing!

Also, a little prayer request...like I mentioned earlier, our TEP is due on Friday. We have been working pretty hard getting recommendations, writing papers and putting everything together for them. We absolutely need to do a great job on these, or basically we delay graduation by a semester...so pray for us as we tie up the loose ends of out portfolios and turn them, hoping for acceptance into the program. And speaking of...I better get back to working... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment