Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life Lately

Summer is officially here for the both of us now. This past weekend we were both working an air show called Thunder on the Rio Grande. It was organized by where Steven works, so he was there and has been working on this event for MONTHS and I signed up to volunteer for some TEP recommendations, so we were there ALL weekend, but now things have settled down again! I'm sure neither of us want to talk about the air show anymore, so we'll move on to other things.

Well, I need a job. The place where I am now has been on the fence about keeping me this summer due to funding issues and to be honest, I am completely frustrated with the whole process so I am trying to find something else to move on to at least for the summer! I have tried Craigslist and a few on-campus postings, but nothing has really come up so I got some advice to try and wait tables, so I just might! I have never worked in food service, so give me some advice! :) So I am praying that something turns up soon... :(

We take our NMTA test on Saturday morning, results in a few weeks...we HAVe to post those results in our TEP portfolios to get into the program, so pray we are prepared and rested and do well :) otherwise we're here a semester longer, which sucks.

And always some wedding stuff! I have found the bridesmaid/flower girl dresses and also something GREAT for my mom to wear! We have started our guest list and found invites, favors, flowers and a few other decorations for the reception/ceremony! Things are slowly coming together, which is ok since we have till next July! :)

Anyways, just a small update on the craziness that is our life, as always! sorry if I wrote a novel today...

No comments:

Post a Comment